Join senior representatives of the chemistry and clean energy sector in Canada for an in-depth discussion about the opportunities and challenges to decarbonize Canada’s chemistry sector in line with 2030 and 2050 commitments by industry and governments.
Discussion topics include:
- What is the current emission profile for the chemistry sector in Canada and how does it rank among Canadian industrial emitters?
- What are the current actions underway and proposals under consideration to meet reduction targets?
- What are the outstanding challenges that need to be addressed to achieve objectives?
- How can we determine, evaluate and advance the best market opportunities for Canada in the clean chemicals sector?
- How can government, industry and stakeholders partner to meet our targets?
Register now to attend the live virtual panel on Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 12:00 PM EDT / 9:00 AM PDT.