Working on a story? On deadline?
We’re here to connect you with expert sources, ideas, data, and more.
If you’re an editor, reporter, or producer looking for or working on a story about climate, clean energy, or zero-emissions transportation, we’d like to help. We can connect you with renewable-energy industry leaders, industry associations and academics. We can also point you to interesting and unique projects, research, and investment data to help inform your coverage.
Our staff regularly share expert perspective and commentary on breaking news and emerging issues, and we also present to editorial boards on climate and clean energy policy and investment trends.
Latest Media Releases
To subscribe to media releases from Clean Energy Canada, send us an email.
- Manitoba releases Climate and Green Plan
- Ontario’s Long-Term Energy Plan stays the course for clean energy transition
- New Solar Now installation underway with Ktunaxa Nation
- Online campaign aims to bring more electric cars to Canada
- B.C. Budget Update Aims to Create Opportunity While Cutting Pollution
Get Weekly News Updates
If you’re on the energy and climate beat, make sure you’re getting our Clean Energy Review digest. Each Monday morning, it recaps the most interesting and overlooked climate and clean energy stories from across Canada and around the world. Dozens of reporters, editors, and producers skim it each Monday morning. Sign up here.